-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

hmmm...

I think this movie was supposed to be really disturbing, but personally I think it would've been much more successful with either a different voice actor or simply no monologue at all, which I thought was sort of distracting. I liked it but it could've been better/darker.

Sqeezy responds:

Wasn´t supposed to be dark.
The voiceacting is necessary. It sets the personality of the trip.

The Digital Competition The Digital Competition

Not again...

I'm not really mad that this is just another commercial, I'm mad that it's just another PREDICTABLE commercial. There are good/hilarious commercials out there, really. But from the very beginning I knew everything that was going to happen in this movie.

MGS: True Sneakyness Redo MGS: True Sneakyness Redo

Not too thrilling

I think a lot of the comedy in this movie was squelched by the slow pace of things. For example the shuffling into the box, or the dialogue. Everything was just too slow to be funny, especially considering this movie was about a super stealth soldier. You might also try getting a better microphone or exlcuding/lowering the music.

crabs crabs

Standard Weebl jazz...

I miss the days when Weebl did more than post technoy songs that looped.
Oh wait, those days never existed.
No matter how "randome" it gets, it's the same every time.

Walkcycles Walkcycles

Criticism

The girl's walk cycle is very static in comparison to the others, which are much more successful. She's only walking with her legs and arms, not with her back and hips and head.

Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

Make it stop!

I liked it at first and then it just kept going and going and going and going and going and going... This flash proves that there are sprite combat stereotypes. Boring as hell.

Pandora's Book Pandora's Book

Ummm

Next time make sure there's a plot...or something.

Diablo - Lord of Terror Diablo - Lord of Terror

One question

Why was the barbarian wearing a leotard?

vorxs7 responds:

Because it gives him +100 to strength

StarCraft: The Hunt 2/2 StarCraft: The Hunt 2/2

Cool

I'm not going to lie, I dislike Starcraft, there's a lot about that game that annoys me...so I was really impressed by how enjoyable this movie is. Good dialogue, nice plot, I really liked this.
I only wish that the large, red monster thing...wasn't a dragon. I know it's supposed to be a alien being, but...it was a dragon.

LogFish responds:

Maybe it's supposed to be a dragon :) Where all the myths came from perhaps.

I don't know how you can dislike StarCraft BUT I'm happy to hear my series can be watched without the game to hold its hand, so thank you!

I hate yuo myg0t 2 I hate yuo myg0t 2

not cool.

The image of a killing in a school is not funny.