on the bridge - oscillate on the bridge - oscillate

That was amazing.

Brilliance and nothing short of it.

RadioTubeClock responds:

Zombie Competition Zombie Competition

Not too thrilling

I liked your character design (the black cat), and I thought your 3D elements were snazzy...but ultimately there was nothing particularly distinct about this movie. I think you could do more.

Mixed-Studios responds:

Yea your right i could have done more with it but i didn't a lot of time to do what i really wanted with it.
Thanks for the review

School Madness 2 School Madness 2

Shame

Despite the argument that not only is this movie a fictional cartoon, but a "madness" cartoon...I don't think anything like what you depict is appropriate in a school setting. Especially after Virginia Tech.

It's in poor taste, in my humble opinion.

Pit of Doom Pit of Doom

Nice

I liked this a lot, but I can't help but I wanted to see more when it ended. Does the monster get out the tea set again or does he do something different? What's the woman's reaction? It was a fine movie to be sure but...I still want to know more!

Karnivale Karnivale

Very nice

This must've taken a long time...and I love the fact that you took the time to design an actual set versus having it blatantly take place in your bedroom or something. It's also really impressive to see sound incorperated in everything (footsteps etc), which most people don't seem to acknowledge when doing claymation. I didn't think having it displayed in a cartoon television was necessary though. The movie's plot wasn't exactly above average either...but everything else was. Keep it up.

form like voltron form like voltron

Oh dear

I also do not get this. But the animation alone merits a five, as I've never seen anything like this before.
Good job!

Truth Or Dare Truth Or Dare

Wow.

Oddly enough the plot of this claymation is actually better than every other claymation I've seen on newgrounds thus far. Perhaps you rise to the top of the clay pile...

I would work on editing. I've noticed that the number one trend in all the claymation videos on NG is a severe lag in dialogue. The conversations just tend to drag out far too long (ex: your character finally announcing he's in the cannon).

If you made that time a bit faster/more natural then you'd really have an edge over all the other videos...as it would be coupled with your transcendant plot lines...

Flash Fighters Flash Fighters

Too little, too much

What gets me is that the animation in the fight scene was better than most animations you see. But there was so much to this movie that was unnecessary. The "tv widescreen", the pokeballs, the use of JoeCartoon's flash. Work on your characters, work on sound and story. Be creative. Right now I feel like you're just trying to appeal to internet pop culture instead of doing your own thing...and that effort is very contrived.

Getting old? Getting old?

My god...

That was horribly depressing!

Savages Savages

Unique!

There is virtually no animation in this. Despite that, I have never seen such character design. I loved the look of it. Adolescant portrayal of violence coupled with a distinctly tribal/neolithic feel! And that music! May I ask for that sound track? May I?

manzoire responds:

teahouse on the matrix reloaded soundtrack by juno reactor. they rock. the whole soundtrack rocks.