How To Move On How To Move On

Sexist.

itsalexclark responds:

I can't be sexist - I love women too much! men would be nothing without them.

Morphemon Duelists Ep.2 Morphemon Duelists Ep.2

This is excellent.

The writing reminds me of Scott Pilgrim, the art reminds me of Super Jail. I loved how serious things got when they were talking about their Morphemons, and the music was awesome. The timing is pretty much perfect given the rampant nostalgia for Pokemon right now. I would watch this on TV. Keep going. IT RULED.

Also I want to be one of your voice actors.

Candy Spaz Candy Spaz

Well

I think your own summary of the work seems to say it all. It's good that you recognize the flaws and it seems to me you're willing to keep going at it to improve your body of work. So yeah the animation wasn't thrilling, but it's a necessary stepping stone, and your modesty is admirable. Good job!

And the candy monster was very cool.

Mecha sonic pwns sandbag Mecha sonic pwns sandbag

Not bad...

I think you could learn a bit more from branching out from your comfort zone a bit though. Until then this was your average fan-sprite-flash.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Excellent Commentary

I'm reading the negative comments for this movie and it's clear that the satire is completely over their heads. Congratulations!
Brilliant.

Knock Knock Jokes Knock Knock Jokes

No excuse

I really don't see how how this is funny.
Racist to the core.

Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

Well...

MTV probably rejected because of your portrayal of A) knuckles and B) black people.
How is it you don't know the consequences of using the N word?

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

Oh god.

I gave this flash a zero by accident.
I'm so sorry.
Oh god.
Can't believe it.

10 Days Trial - 3 10 Days Trial - 3

ha!

The only thing I'd work on is the sound quality, though admittedly I thought the sound of the lightpole ranting as he fired the gun was really funny. Either way it was hard to follow the dialogue in the beginning. I still have no idea what the lady said in the very beginning.

Anubis The Legend Anubis The Legend

How nice!

I thought this movie was going to really disappoint me, but instead it made me grin. And that's saying something because I've had a really crappy day.
Loved the ending.

My only words of advice are to keep up the good work.